Thursday, February 11, 2010

Okay I'm lagging of updates. SO busy week! Anyway, Monday I went home after school and slept throughout the day. Tuesday I was at Town then Norman came to pick us up to Bukit Timah, IRC and after Cuscaden for some boozes. Wednesday was Town then Zouk as usual with the usual people, except weihow and his friends came along :) I think it was a damn good night. Though I was a little drunk. Hehehe. But after that we dance all night long :) Went home at 5 slept for two hours and woke up for school. Stayed in school for like 30mins. Had a very bad hang over so I decided to go home. But mum and dad picked me up and brought me to Sentosa, Capella for lunch :) I swear its been so long since I went out with them. Haha. We went Resort World to look around and all. OMG I CAN'T WAIT FOR UNIVERSAL STUDIO TO OPEN!! I heard its opening in March. ahhhhhh! I'm really so excited. Hehehe. Cny is nearing. Sense the money now!

Vday, GoToHell

No comments: