Saturday, January 9, 2010

Sorry for the lack of updates. Been busy working & assignments. But now they all done am prepared for school.

2009 wasn't a good year for me at all. I lost someone whom I loved so much, D. The only one whom I'm willing to give up everything but yet nothing in return. The boy who taught me so much in life. Because of him I realize how weak I can be by doing anything for someone you love. He made me realize that we should never take things for granted. We might regret it. And I'm regretting it so much, even till now. I know I left a scare in him that will not be erased. Thanks for the good times. Forget about the bad times. Because with you around, everything was beautiful.

After the broke up with D, I started working with The Cannery. I love my job a lot. I made so much new friends and my colleagues, they are awesome people :) After a month of working there, I met N. I Never thought I would have that feeling for him. I didn't like him at all when first introduced. After much of trying to fall in love again, N is the one boy whom gives me that feel. The feeling like D once gave me too. The butterflies in the stomach every time I see him. But it seems like things couldn't work out? His friends told me a lot about him. I heard so much and it keeps me thinking while he's away. I'm afraid to repeat the history. Even now, I'll still anticipate his text. I'll hope to see him around. But I guess if fate wasn't there, then I think fate wasn't enough. Oh well, I don't even know if its love or just a crush. Probably a very deep crushed? I'm very happy to have met him :) I miss N badly.

And Dawn, Jing & Meryl. We seems to be drifting apart. Been busy with so much stuff. I'm sorry but I promise I'll find time for you all okay Nevertheless I still love you girls!

On a happier note, this year, I became closer with Mandy, Amanda & Linda. They are the girls whom will stay 24/7 with you whenever in need. I love you girls very much. We shall remain this way always babies.

My closest brothers, Ziyang & Weijie. I'm glad Ziyang found his love of his life. His dream girl. Am happy for you bro. As for Weijie, he's gonna ORD in two months time. He will work with me at The Cannery soon :)

Jovin, Cheng & the EPS. Another year counting down our friendship. Haha. Its been almost to 5 years. Am so glad to have you guys around. You all definitely changed my life. Love you all!

Whatever, Happy New Year to all! Let's all wish 2010 a good year ahead :)

1 comment:

Wee Kiat said...

Very well written. Straight from the the heart!