Tuesday, September 22, 2009

20th April 2009 was the start of our love. I still remember clearly how we first met. We were both so shy, so cute. Haha. That moment was really sweet. People always say, all good times comes to an end. Really true. Sigh

Day 1, You had your first bball match over at Kovan, We all went to support your team. You had your various falls and unglam mishaps. It was a total turn off. Haha. But you seems to overcome all embarrassments with that unbearably cute actions and smile of yours.

Day 2, I was called out to this bbq together with you and friends. I dare say it was actually quite boring because I didn't know anybody there except for the girls. I didn't know why I went either. Lol. But I didn't regret a bit at all because you sat beside me having our first breakfast at 6 in the morning at DownTownEast. And it was also the first day you text me if I'm gonna meet you guys again the next day, that was right after I left you guys :)

And it was day 3, we met up at church after 4 hours of sleep despite you tired cus of army, you still went :) It was nice having you around. We headed to town after that. Had dinner and than to Power House. Our "first date" at Power House. We drank a little before going in and you were really really red. Haha. I was already almost there and you offered to take care of me. You accompanied me all the way till party end :) You were really sweet. Party ended and I took my friend's car home, had an accident. You text me to ask if I was home, told you about it and you called me immediately. We talked on the phone right after I'm home and all the way afternoon. We were suppose to meet up for movie but sadly you weren't able to wake up. But still you called me and hour later. Hehe. And we continue talking on the phone all the way till you booked in at night.

And for the first time, Just you and me at Jurong point, you had nights out and I went over to look for you. We hang out and took the last train. You offered to send me back home. It was indeed far. From Jurong West to Tanah Merah and back to Jurong West. But you ended up staying over my place :) Accompanying me do my assignments and you train back to camp 5 in the morning. I assume its because it was the first time and that you were so nice to me? Continue talking on the phone for the whole morning :)

We indeed had a very lengthy conversation together. We did click very well, able to talk anything and everything under the sun :) We continue contacting each other 24/7. As days goes by you told me stuff about me and all. It melts me :) I told other about you. They disagree. People around us never believe that anything good would come of our relationship. But look how far we've came. Never did I brought you down at all. Never once. Because I believe I have to see it for myself. And so I decided to take the gamble. With no regrets!

I'm not afraid to admit the mistakes I've done. I've never learn to treasure anything till I met you. I didn't knew my actions would cause someone to get hurt so deeply. I'm sorry. It all started because of all that. Sigh. It was the biggest mistake I've done. Once bitten twice shy. Slowly there wasn't trust anymore. And with no trust we just can't carry on. Though we do love each other very much till today? We both will just get so worried with each other, keep thinking what we do everyday and all. Furthermore, he's in the army. And its much difficult to show each other, to gain that trust back. Very paranoid. We tried many times. Really so many chances but I guess things just can't work out? Sigh. Like I said I did the best I can but it takes two hands to clap. So now, blame myself for the selfishness that cause all this and thank you, I've learnt a lot in this relationship.

In Love, nobody is right nor wrong. Probably just the way I express my love for you wasn't the right way and was somehow lost in translation from my feelings to actions. All I can do now is stand up from the fall and look forward to other things life offer. Right here, i wish you all the best. I wish you happiness. Read that letter? There is so much on my mind now that i simply can't put them all into words. But i hope that deep down inside, you already understand this realization I've come to. Still Friends?

Thanks for the memories. They are unforgettable.

No comments: